A passionate public speaker since early age, Binod Paudel was one among those very few in Nepal at early age who chose to step up to utilise his confidence, caring & talkative nature to help people those who needed someone to talk to during their lows!
He’s an hotelier turned entrepreneur who’s chosen to speak to heal, speak for others to grow in their career and speak for someone’s willingness to live a happier! He loves to travel and help people with his skill! Being a mentor for many whom, he now believes that our transferring our skill to those who choose to be mentored by you makes us live even after we leave this world! He’s spoken in various popular stages found the globe especially.
Binod is the Principal Consultant/Coach of Binod Paudel Coaching & Consulting and Co-Founder/Mentor for The Grooming Campus Nepal!
He believes in that anyone’s meeting with someone could be the last one for one of ever; hence we should always spread smile, love and care! People need someone to talk to in order to get out of the what’s bothering them impacting their personal/family life, career and desire to live.
He currently resides in Sydney with his lovely wife Gypshouna and son Gilon! He gives all the credit to his wife these days, as without her awesome support, he wouldn’t be able to help people and travel so easily!
· Appointed as Deputy Chairperson of Communication Committee of Nepal Rugby Association in February 2021.
· Appointed as Member of Policy Institute of NRNA Australia for 2019/21 term.
· Hosts “The Binod Paudel Show”, a motivational Talk Show helping spread positivity/motivation within Nepalese Community Worldwide.
· Honoured with Honorary Black Belt in Taekwondo in December 2020 by Warriors Taekwondo Sydney, Australia for his contribution in sports and community since the beginning of his social journey!
· Awarded “Youth Inspiration Award 2018” by Youth Parliament Nepal along with Rajesh Hamal, Pushpa Basnet and Tikaram Yatri.
· Hosted the First ever Nepalese Language Television Talk Show in Australia “The Vibe with Binod Paudel”
· Served as the coordinator of Ministerial Consultative Committee for Immigration/multicultural minister at NSW parliament 2013-15